andi gregg art/ willow & hobbs terms & conditions
Returns and Exchanges Policy
My main aim is for my customers to be happy with their purchases and positive feedback is really important. If you are unhappy in any way with the purchase you have made, then please contact me with your concerns so I can discuss and resolve.
Any returns need to be undamaged, in the same packaging and within ten days of receipt (shipping costs are to be paid by the customer). I am very sorry but cannot accept returns for custom orders. I work very closely with my customers for items such as these and trust my process of regular updates with pictures, to provide accurate information throughout and prior to receipt.
My items are vintage and have a unique charm which is not new or perfect in any way, but this is what makes them what they are!
Furniture Delivery Policy
Personalised delivery services
This is a very important part of my customer experience and one which I always aim to be easy and hassle free.
Wherever possible, I offer a personalised delivery service, where your item is delivered by me. This is a two person service, where your piece is taken to the room of your choice, unpacked and set up, mirrors fixed etc. I then ensure that all the packaging is removed and recycled.
I always arrange delivery in advance and will give you a two hour window with updates on the day. If in the event I have to use a courier for your delivery, this will still be arranged in advance, with a 2 hour delivery window and tracking on the day.
My personalised delivery service is a two person service, so no help is required for moving your item from our delivery van into your premises. The cost of delivery for this service is from £85 depending on your location. There are additional costs of around £30 for Cornwall and the Scottish Highlands and Islands. This is a guide, therefore a quote is always recommended before purchase.
If I am unable to deliver your item using my personalised service, I will use a trusted courier service instead. This is a one person service, so if you require a two man service, please advise and request a quote before booking. Prices will vary from £60 – £80 depending on the size of your item and your location. As above there will also be additional charges for Cornwall, Scottish Highlands and Islands.
If you are located in Northern Ireland, I am able to arrange delivery via trusted courier. You will, however, need to ask for a quote as cost may vary.
For pre-designed stock purchases, I aim to deliver within 14 days of your purchase. Delays are, however, possible due to location, or availability of delivery timescale/slots.
For the delivery of commissioned items. A timescale will be discussed and agreed in advance.
Website Terms of Service
The term ‘Andi Gregg Art’ ‘Willow and Hobbs’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shady Lodge, St Michaels Lane, Wainfleet St Mary, Lincolnshire PE24 4HB. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.